Shampoo bowl vacuum breaker
Our professional salon bowl atmospheric vacuum breaker is a backflow prevention device used to counteract water and negative pressure in a plumbing system. Vacuum Breakers are often required by municipal water codes and allows for quick and trouble-free draining. Always check with your local municipal code office to see if a vacuum breaker is required for commercial salon bowls.
Our vacuum breaker is compatible with almost all major brands of shampoo bowls and includes the vacuum breaker connector hose, two 1/2" to 3/4" adapter converters, as well as an optional mounting plate and mounting hardware. The vacuum breaker is triple certified to cover almost all municipal code requirements in the USA and Canada.
- Uniform Plumbing Code®: UPC Compliance with latest edition standards
- American Society of Sanitary Engineers: ASSE 1001
- CSA B64.1.1-2011: National Plumbing Code of Canada approved and compliant
- Vacuum Breaker:
- 6"L x 2"W
- Pipe Connection: standard 0.5"
- 2 Free 1/2" to 3/4" Adapter Converters
- Vacuum Breaker Hose:
- 16" Long
- Standard 0.5" Connectors
No customer reviews for the moment.